That’s cool. I’m gonna go cover the back
in case he rabbits. – I’m not gonna fight with him.
– Yeah, right. What? I get in fights with everybody? Don’t dogs kill cats? Just go cover the back, will you? – Give me 500.
– I’m in. Are you Remy LeBeau? – Do I owe you money?
– No. Then Remy LeBeau I am. Large blind’s 100. Small blind’s 50. – May I deal you in?
– What can I get for 17 bucks? $17? A cab ride home, perhaps? You my brother’s new babysitter, John? I ain’t Bradley, Victor. And your creepy black coat
don’t scare me. Really? Worked on Dukes. You shouldn’t have done that,
’cause now I’m gonna kill you before Logan even gets a chance. So what brings you to our fair city, sir? Victor Creed. And who’s that? The man I’m gonna kill. He works with a man named Stryker
on an island. – Just need to know where it is.
– And why would you think I know that? Well, ’cause I know who you are, Gambit. You’re the guy who escaped and you’re
the guy who’s gonna take me back there. You know, John, there’s something
I always wanted to tell you. You’re predictable. I can feel your spine, Johnny Boy. That’s funny. Never knew you had one. Those are mighty nice tags
you have on there, sir. The men who took me wore
tags just like them. Hey, now, bub, you listen to me.