– You’re a fighter.
– How you know that ? – l can tell.
– Yeah, l was. ‘Til l got my retina
detached two times. – What’d you fight, about middleweight ?
– Nah, light. Super middleweight,
once my body developed. – What you go about, what, a bantam ?
– Flyweight. [ Laughs ] Nigger, what ?
You know your divisions, huh ? Do you like the fights ?
You like the rough stuff ? Yeah, l bet you do. You like to get down
and tussle a little bit ? Like me and Tuffy,
before she got run over. We used to get down on the floor
and tussle all the time. l’d say to her, ”You a good bitch,
Tuffy. Here’s a treat for ya.” And l give Tuffy what all good bitches
Iove best, and you know what that is ? Know what that is ? A bone. l’ll give you
a good bone too, girl. – You’re not my type.
– [ Laughs ] No, that shit
don’t mean nothin’ to me. – l let the monster out,
you gonna do what it wants.
– l gotta go, Kenneth. – Maybe we’ll see each other again.
– No, no, we gonna tussle first. Awww !
[ Grunts ] Damn it !
What the fuck was that ? You wanted to tussle.