Wait a second.
Aren’t you here for the exercise? No, there was a change in the plans. Somebody found something
strange on Ellesmere. – Aircom’s making runs out there all week.
– That rat hole? – You gotta be kidding me.
– I know. It’s crazy. The Americans are there too,
lots of them. – Anything else?
– They’re calling it an anomalous object. – Whatever that means.
– Back off, Ludlow. I’m serious. – Oh, come on, Chrissy.
– Knock it off. – Sit down.
– Let me go. Hey. Leave her alone, man. Or what, tough guy? Or I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. I think I’ll probably just leave
when I’m good and ready. Ooh. Oh, there he is. It’s not worth it, sweetie. Hey, asshole, don’t forget your tip. Strike.